Saturday, February 13, 2010

Urban Decay has a NEW Primer Potion

So I discovered today that Urban Decay has a new primer potion, I was so excited when I saw it. It is called Eden and the bottle itself is a matte beige color  ...because this primer potion is a "matte tawny hue".  (only sold at Sephora at the moment)

It has all the properties of the original primer potion (an eyeshadow base that will give you smoother lids, crease-proof, and give you a more vibrant / longer lasting eyeshadow payoff) with an added matte and almost concealer like effect.

 I absolutely love the original primer potion and use it on a daily bases (it keeps my shadow on and looking fresh all day), I have also tried the primer potion in sin.  Sin was released last year; it is shimmery with a nudeish light pink hue.  They both work well depending on what look you are going for.  You can even use them alone for a more simple look.  I tired the new eden and was a little disappointed because it kind of made my eyelid skin look dry =/  Eden is very similar to Benefit's F.Y.EYE except eden did not go on as smooth.

I am not giving up on eden.. I do like the concept.  I am going to continue using and see if I can grow to love this product just as I have with the other two.

No comments:

Post a Comment