Sunday, February 21, 2010

nails..hair ...and Dear John

I have had OPI's black cherry chutney (from OPI's India collection) for the longest time and I never used it until yesterday...and its quite nice.  I felt it was my duty as an Indian to purchase most of the collection... I know ..I freakin have a problem =/


...My sister told me (yes TOLD ME ..didnt ask) to touch up her hair color. I went to beauty school when I was in high school and ever since i have been her personal colorist. It came out nice ..according to her. She likes her hair looking a little orangey.


In the last week I have watched both of the current hyped up chick flicks: Valentines day and Dear John. To my surprise both of them were very good.  Valentines day was hilarious and Dear John had me teary eyed most of the time. It was soooo good.  Heartbreak sucks but (deep breath)..gotta remember everything will always end up being ok. I wont say anymore because I dont want to ruin the movie for anyone. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment