Friday, July 16, 2010

FOTD & Urban Decay sale

Today I had time to spare and wasnt in a mad rush like always to get out the door and get to work on time... so I decided to use my urbandecay alice in wonderland pallet (which i love oooo so much).


Face:
the usual.. but switched up the foundation and used even better by clinique.. I didnt like it too much. It took time to blend in and it took a couple hours before it really started to look like a part  of the skin and not like it was just sitting a top it.
Blush: Chanel: Tea Rose
Eyes:
UDPP
drink me eat me (brow highlight & inner corner)
wonderland (lid)
texture byMAC (crease)
mad hatter (outer v & bottom lash line)
Browzing Benefit brow kit
MAC Orpheus eyeliner (limited)  to line lower waterline
Bobbi Brown Gel eyeliner
Revlon faulash mascara

Lips:
Blankety (MAC) w/ boy bait lipgloss (MAC)





** urbandecay.com is having a $5 sale on pigments ..eye pencils and lipgloss!! check it out ladies.. and let me know what you get!  **

2 comments:

  1. you are wearing my favorite lip combo!!!! LOVES IT! check out my blog and my giveaway @ makeupprincesss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete