Monday, May 17, 2010

Who doesnt like a simple smokey eye?

Sometimes I feel like a smokey eye using different shadows is too harsh during the day especially if I am going to be out doors.  So the other day I was in a hurry and did a quick smokey eye w/ just a few things and I actually liked it a lot (pics taken on my way ..as usual). 

So I put on my Make Up For Ever mat velvet+ foundation (because it was going to be a hot day); I set it with a little but of MAC blot powder in medium . A  put a little concealer under my eyes and urban decay primer potion to prime my lids. Then I used a highlighter under my brows and a brown on my lid up into my crease (I want to say i used soft brown by MAC). 

I then lined my upper and lower waterline with urban decay 24/7 eye pencil in zero. Then took a hard angled brush and smudged feline khol power eye pencil all around my lid.  IMPORTAIN PART: lots and lots of mascara ..I used Diorshow extase ... OMG freakin lllooooovvvvveee it!!! (at the end of the day it comes off so easily too)

I finished off the look w/ a little too faced sun bunny bronzer and Tarina Tarantinos leatherette lipstick (w/ clear gloss over it) on my lips :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment