Monday, April 26, 2010

favorite moisturizer / FOTD

YAY!! who says you can do peach on the eyes ..cheeks and lips at the same time!!

It was a lazy makeup day but I loved it!

I have decided  my all time moisturizer is the Chanel Hydramax (gel.. not the cream) it really hydrates my skin and even helps even out the tone and texture without being greasy or heavy in anyway. I LOVE the smell of it also; it is not too strong like some can be..  I usually use the hydramax during the night and then another moisturizer w/ sunscreen during the day.

But.. im all out now!! time for a new one!
Another night moisturizer I do like is the L'Occitane Amande Pomme one... it really helps minimize any enlarged pores =)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the post! I was thinking about getting the Chanel moisturizer I've heard great things, I'm going to have to try it now!
    Check out my new fashion blog!
    xoxo Rachel
    http://silknsequins.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey girl, nice blog!! lovee how you do your makeup :)

    www.fabulousflare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Racheal - You really need to tey it out! itreally imporves even the best skin.

    @ Fabulous Flare - Thank you very much that keeps me inspired :)

    ReplyDelete