Monday, February 21, 2011

Gucci Guilty!!!

I am not one to fall in love with perfumes very often I have my 4 staples and I only go back and fourth between them and dont ever let any other perfume into the click ... until I tried the new Gucci perfume.  It is a heavier scent but I enjoy it :)


And the package is just so pretty ... as you can see I have used so much of it already even tho I have only had it for about a month and a half.  This size above which is a 50 ml retails for $75 USD.  The fragrance is classified as a floriental, with notes of mandarin, pink pepper, peach, lilac, geranium, amber, and patchouli.  This is a very seductive and sexy scent but can still be worn during the day.  The first couple moments you will feel that the scent is kind of heavy but after that it will become soft and you will not even remember you have it on .. (well i guess its the same for all scents)

I just got news that the Guy one is out and I am dying to smell it .. maybe the bf will get one too.

1 comment: